Hi Guys. I'm having a recurring issue with r...

Hi Guys.

I’m having a recurring issue with references. I have two tables, Table 1 is where i add a specific project and table 2 is where i allocate task to that specific project. I do this using references. All the columns that i reference from Table 1 get pulled into Table 2, except the actual reference column which is a DateTime column. Any advice?

0 5 394
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Prishalan_Naidoo,

Could you please mention what value gets saved in the column marked as reference in table 2 spreadsheet when you save a record in table 2?

Also is DateTime the key column type of table 1? And could you please add what is label column type of table 1? Are key and label columns two different columns in table 1?

Hi Suvrutt

The column is left blank but all the other rows that are referenced gets populated.

The key and label columns are the same for table 1. Both are a DateTime type.

Hi @Prishalan_Naidoo,is it possible for you to mention the configuration settings of the Ref column in table 2?

Hi @Prishalan_Naidoo, Alternatively , if it is OK with you, you may wish to share your account ID, app name and concerned table names,so that we can request

senior colleague

@Aleksi_Alkio to help with solution.

Top Labels in this Space