Hi guys ! It has a few days that this error o...

Hi guys ! It has a few days that this error occurs regularly, I wait a while and it is corrected without doing anything, but on other occasions until the next day, the bad thing is that it takes away the continuity of the idea worked, how can it be solved?

0 5 312
5 REPLIES 5

The โ€œGoogle drive Rate Limiting Exceptionโ€ suggests the spreadsheet used by the app is being used too much. Perhaps you have too many app users? Or the app is manipulating a lot of data in the spreadsheet?

I have only two users ! the error occurs when I make changes to the app, in the security filter โ€ฆ

I have a main table, where there are approximately 90 records per month, and I have a history of 2017 and so far in 2018, in โ€œsucurity filterโ€ I evaluate which user is so that I can see only some records, I have noticed that when they are more of 350 records, the previous one or this other error is presented โ€ฆ apparently there is a relationship between the errors with the number of records he reads โ€ฆ but there are many 350? I can not read more than 350 records?

CORTE is main table !!!

@Efren Someone from AppSheet will need to address this problem. I recommend you send email to support@appsheet.com.

@Efren, I do not see this problem when syncing your app. Are you continuing to see this?

It only shows when modify the security filter and want to show more that 5 months,

now i only show 2 monthsโ€ฆ

Top Labels in this Space