Hi guys, Something is confusing for me about ...

Hi guys, Something is confusing for me about Salesforce Data on your website.

My need is the following: Today all data recorded from the AppSheet app are stored in a Google Spreadsheet. Tomorrow I would like to store data in my Salesforce organisation and update data in my Salesforce, and find these updates on the app. And If I update a record in the App, I need to these update in Salesforce.

My questions: 1) If I save a new record with the App,

this record will be created in my Salesforce organisation (SFDC)? 2) If I update a data recorded in SFDC from the App, this record will be updated in my SFDC? 3) If I delete a data recorded in SFDC from the App, this record will be deleted in my SFDC? 4) If I create a record in SFDC, the same record will be available in the App? 5) If I update a record in SFDC, the same record will be updated in the App? 6) If I delete a record in SFDC, the same record will be deleted in the App? 7) If I save a new record in SFDC, it is possible to record it in any table I want in my SFDC? ๐Ÿ˜Ž Are creations, updates or deletes (done from the App) modified automatically in SFDC? 9) Are creations, updates or deletes (done SFDC) modified automatically in the App?

Thank you

0 1 304
1 REPLY 1

tony1

@Sebastien_Tubeuf AppSheet tables that are backed by a Salesforce data source will behave just like any other AppSheet table. That means you can do adds/updates/deletes and sync the app to pick up the latest changes made to your Salesforce data. So the answer to your questions is yes.

Top Labels in this Space