Hi guys, Something is confusing for me about ...

(S├ębastien Tubeuf) #1

Hi guys, Something is confusing for me about Salesforce Data on your website.

My need is the following: Today all data recorded from the AppSheet app are stored in a Google Spreadsheet. Tomorrow I would like to store data in my Salesforce organisation and update data in my Salesforce, and find these updates on the app. And If I update a record in the App, I need to these update in Salesforce.

My questions: 1) If I save a new record with the App,

this record will be created in my Salesforce organisation (SFDC)? 2) If I update a data recorded in SFDC from the App, this record will be updated in my SFDC? 3) If I delete a data recorded in SFDC from the App, this record will be deleted in my SFDC? 4) If I create a record in SFDC, the same record will be available in the App? 5) If I update a record in SFDC, the same record will be updated in the App? 6) If I delete a record in SFDC, the same record will be deleted in the App? 7) If I save a new record in SFDC, it is possible to record it in any table I want in my SFDC? 8) Are creations, updates or deletes (done from the App) modified automatically in SFDC? 9) Are creations, updates or deletes (done SFDC) modified automatically in the App?

Thank you

(Tony Fader) #2

@Sebastien_Tubeuf AppSheet tables that are backed by a Salesforce data source will behave just like any other AppSheet table. That means you can do adds/updates/deletes and sync the app to pick up the latest changes made to your Salesforce data. So the answer to your questions is yes.