Hi Guys, We are very new to AppSheet - just ...

Dan_Velus
Participant IV

Hi Guys,

We are very new to AppSheet - just checking out the functionalities on YouTube, I am interested in trying out. We have a few of customers that we manage their IT infrastructure who are wanting some Mobile Apps.

My question is (sorry if this is very simple), how do we build and own the apps ourselves, under our companyโ€™s AppSheet login, and sell the apps to our various customers and charge them for managing it? Similar to a reselling arrangement.

Example, we have a customer who is a transport company and another customer who is a primary producer. We would like to build apps for both of them under our Companyโ€™s (Touch IT Solutions) login and sell them the apps and charge them and we will pay AppSheet monthly for all usage. In this case, how to assign users from different domain for the apps that we built? Is this possible? And which level of subscription is suitable for us?

Please let us know asap. As we want to get started sooner.

Thanks

Daniel

1 6 659
6 REPLIES 6

The plan you need is probably Premium. With that plan you can send emails, webhook and filter the data in server side.

When the app is in your own account, you need to add customerโ€™s email addresses or just the domain in the white list.

Dan_Velus
Participant IV

Hi Aleksi,

Thank you for your reply. When will I start to pay? Isnโ€™t it pay per user arrangement? While I am developing the app will I be paying for the admin account? I will not be a user of the app but only the admin.

Sorry still it is not very clear how this will work? Could you pls help me understand or point me to an online article that explains this in more detail?

Thanks heaps.

Daniel.

When you are developing the app and you donโ€™t deploy the app, itโ€™s in prototype mode and you donโ€™t need to pay anything. When you deploy your app for the customer, you add users and start to pay for these users.

And the Premium plan is per user plan. More users you have, more email addresses you need to add to the white list.

Harry2
Participant V

@Daniel_Veluswamy Hi Daniel, for more information about pricing, you can also send your questions to us at sales@appsheet.com

Dan_Velus
Participant IV

Thanks Aleksi and Dinh. Your info was helpful. I will send an email shortly to sales detailing my App and user requirements. Much Appreciate your help.

Top Labels in this Space