hi, i am building a summary view which has th...

Shri

hi, i am building a summary view which has the totals and averages. this view can only be seen in Form View and does not appear if i choose any other view, however the problem is there is a Save and Cancel button at the bottom which are completely redundant for me. is there a way to remove those buttons, or any other work around? thanks

0 9 459
  • UX
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Shri

Are you using form view as set in UX - > Views

-> View Type?

Any specific reason you cannot use say detail view with read only slice having a single row?

Shri

@Suvrutt_Gurjar even then the Table and Deck views appear blank

Hi @Shri,

Could you please confirm that you are looking to create a singular summary detail view like a dashboard right? Or is this summary required for all rows of the table?

Shri

@Suvrutt_Gurjar this is a summary view for all the T20 match entries of the user. it is a separate slice to the bottom left view where the user enters his scores. the summary slice applies Math Expressions on the columns to get the career totals.

Please check your viewโ€™s โ€œT20 Summary 1st Viewโ€ definition. Your table view is showing 5 records, but itโ€™s showing blank columns in the beginning.

Shri

@Aleksi_Alkio Looks ok to me. how can i get this in say a table view so that i dont have to deal with the Save button.

You are probably calculating your summaries with the app formula. You need to calculate those values with the virtual column, not with normal column.

Shri

@Aleksi_Alkio so i need to change all my columns in summary slice to virtual ones, is that what ur saying?

is there a quick way to do it?

Yes, thatโ€™s correct. Iโ€™m afraid you need to do that manually.

Top Labels in this Space