Hi, I am currently thinking about a new app ...

Hi,

I am currently thinking about a new app a friend have asked for, and just working out in my head how it would work.

Is there a way of having AppSheet add multiple records (rows) into a table, based on what option the user selects e.g.

I add an event to a table, lets say on the 11 March. Most of the time thatโ€™s fine, and a new event is added as a new row.

But what if I want the event to last for 3 days i.e. 11, 12 and 13 March, how can I make Appsheet then insert 3 rows? Or not possible? Or am I just approaching this wrong?

Jan

0 3 295
3 REPLIES 3

May I ask why do you need to add same record more than once? Why donโ€™t you add a start and end date for that event? Basically we canโ€™t add multi rows at the same time. You can copy the row, sureโ€ฆ but is it a good solution?

Ah, I wont even try to explain as itโ€™s making my head spin. I think Iโ€™ve worked out roughly how I can design this. Just wanted to be certain thereโ€™s no way of adding multiple records at the same time, which would have made it easier - thanks a lot for confirming

Okay

Top Labels in this Space