Hi, I am working on a QC App. All my users a...

Hi,

I am working on a QC App. All my users are based in China, therefore I need to know if they would be able to connect directly to the app with only their mail and password when the App is deployed?

The thing is that when I work in the test App, they need to register with Google, dropbox, etc. None of them are available in China. Thanks a lot for your help

2 10 604
10 REPLIES 10

May I ask how many users you will have with your app and what subscription plan are you thinking?

@Aleksi_Alkio hier Aleksi, thanks a lot for your fast answer! Iโ€™m hesitating between a PRO or PREMIUM for this App. I will have between 5 an 15 users depending on how I organise it.

If you would have lot of users, we could have more possibilities but when your user amount is like 5โ€ฆ15, we have only those providers at this moment to use.

Hi Aleksi,

Could you elaborate more about this? I am wondering can my users access to my app login via Gmail in China, thank you

All right, thank you for your time anyway :).

Just for information, how many users would I need to be able to work something?

Wellโ€ฆ a lot more

@Aleksi I have a client that wants to do QC on China also. Regardless of the method for logging in, are AppSheetโ€™s servers reachable from China given the fact that itโ€™s a Google Cloud service now?

Hi, it seams that there is no troubles for the moment.

Its now 2022. I also like to know if user from China be able to use the app created by appsheet, its critical also for my case.

Thanks a lot!

Top Labels in this Space