hi.. I am working on the creation of an email...

hi… I am working on the creation of an email change template, with this fourmula, i am using a google doc for the template…

i want to filter and order a table for the report, when i use the natural “start” it works fine, but when a want use the “select” and “orderby”

it does not work…

this is the instruction that fails…

<< Start: ORDERBY( SELECT( [DETALLE NOTAs [LLAVE INT]], [TIPO PROD] = “F”), [[TIPO SRV],TRUE)>>

<>

i put the picture to be more easy…

Please, how can i fix to complete my report ?

the errors are… Workflow rule ‘corte’ Start expression ‘ORDERBY( SELECT( [DETALLE NOTAs [LLAVE INT]], [TIPO PROD] = “F”), [[TIPO SRV],TRUE)’ should generate a List of Ref values. Please verify that it generates a List and that the contents of the List are Ref values. Ref values should come from the ‘Key’ column of the referenced table

expression ‘ORDERBY( SELECT( [DETALLE NOTAs [LLAVE INT]], [TIPO PROD] = “F”), [[TIPO SRV],TRUE)’ is invalid due to: Expression ‘ORDERBY( SELECT( [DETALLE NOTAs [LLAVE INT]], [TIPO PROD] = “F”), [[TIPO SRV],TRUE)’ could not be parsed due to exception: Number of opened and closed parentheses does not match.

0 3 328
3 REPLIES 3

@Efren

Use the Editor to rename field

DETALLE NOTAs [LLAVE INT]

to DETALLE NOTAs

by LLAVE INT

The square brackets in the field name are confusing the parser. By eliminating them, you will fix the problem.

We have updated AppSheet to generate reverse reference field names that use “by” in place of the square brackets. We did not change existing field names in existing apps because doing that automatically might cause you problems. However, you can make this change manually.

Thx

Thx a lot !

Top Labels in this Space