Hi, I detected today the system views becaus...

Hi,

I detected today the system views because I received

a) warnings about a default mode for these systems views b) the system view now has priority about my own defined views

Does this imply I have now to copy all definitions from my views to the new system views?

Very strange

0 7 307
7 REPLIES 7

Christoph, can you tell me which app is seeing these warnings? You should not need to copy any definitions nor should the system-defined automatic views have pririty over your own

Hi Praveen, the app is

Nistpate2-509566

You find the behaviour for example in the view โ€œBeobachtungenโ€. The first three are the new system views, the other 2 are from me. I will leave the app for now as is. The detected the issue because the unexpected layout change.

BTW I received few hours ago 18 warnings with the hint about the default detail view. This warning stayed after the next sync, but was gone afterwards.

Thanks Christoph. Please see plus.google.com - New Editor Feature: System-generated โ€œRefโ€ Views It is now easier to controlโ€ฆ New Editor Feature: System-generated โ€œRefโ€ Views It is now easier to controlโ€ฆ plus.google.com

Thanks for the link to the new feature. I did not see this yet. Nevertheless it seems to me that this new system view has priority over my own detail view. In general I would expect that a system view is generated only if I do not have an own one. And if I have an own one, I would like that this one is being used.

Christoph, I suspect your view is not a Ref view. Ref views created by you have precedence over Ref views created by the system

@praveen No, these are all REF views.

Top Labels in this Space