Hi, I did not make any changes to my app but...

Hi,

I did not make any changes to my app but since this Sunday I could not save any transaction I made.

Can anyone give enlightenment ?

Thanks!

0 18 525
18 REPLIES 18

same problem with my app, iโ€™ve seen more people with this issue, now app is fully down, first only tablets and phones, hope appsheet fixes this quickly!

Disini lancar bro. Mungkin backend nya. Pakai apa datasource nya? Translate

tony1

@Afriyandi_Amin What steps do I need to take in your app to recreate the problem?

@tony fill the form - there will be two form, the one that got problem is the last one when you try to SAVE. It will go the fist page instead of saving the data.

tony1

@Afriyandi_Amin It looks like you may have a show_if condition on your subsequent page headers. The choice that you make in the page right before it switches over may be hiding the next pages. Can you take a look at your show_if formulas and see if thatโ€™s the case?

@tony Sorry I donโ€™t understand. I havenโ€™t made any changes to the apps before this happened. Where can I find the โ€œshow_ifโ€ formulas ?

tony1

@Afriyandi_Amin They are in your column structure. Look at your Show-type columnsโ€™ definitions. There is a show_if formula, e.g. [Pilih Transaksi]=โ€œMobil Kecilโ€

tony1

@Afriyandi_Amin Iโ€™m also adding @Sarah_Gould_AppSheet, sheโ€™s working on similar issues.

The issue here is that required fields on hidden pages are getting validated when they shouldnโ€™t be. I have a fix for this that should go out later today, but in the meantime you can change the required fields to use a โ€œRequired_Ifโ€ formula that matches the pageโ€™s โ€œShow_Ifโ€ formula.

You said you never edit your app, are you sure? If thatโ€™s the case it looks like thereโ€™s internal

upgrade/bugfix that affect your app @Afriyandi_Amin. OR thereโ€™s uncatched bug in YOUR APP and now itโ€™s

appearing. Either case you have to fix your app.

+Thomas Chandra google sheet

sama saya juga gsheet

Translate

tony1

@Afriyandi_Amin Please post more details about what the error is.

@tony I could not SAVE a transaction using SAVE button. It keeps going back to first page.

@tony more people including myself are having this problem, 3 days ago tablets and phones started having this problem (also PC in tablet preview mode ), could not save any form, goes back to the previous page, since 2 days ago, also pc doesnโ€™t work any more.

huhu please helpโ€ฆalready a week

tony1

@Afriyandi_Amin Can you give me the name of your app and the precise steps to recreate the problem? Iโ€™ll need to reproduce it on my end in order to solve the problem.

@tony the name is LOMO 4 POS. Many thanks for your response !

Top Labels in this Space