Hi, I have 2 apps in test mode. One is worki...

(Kane Group) #1

Hi,

I have 2 apps in test mode. One is working fine but the other is not syncing to One Drive for business. When I sync on a mobile device the update shows on another device but does not sync to onedrive. Any suggestions as to what might be wrong?

(Kane Group) #2

When I make a change on the file on one drive it syncs to the app on mobile device but does not sync the other way.

(Kane Group) #3

Help Anyone as this is driving me crazy, can’t figure it out! If I update on my phone, the update is available on the browser App but not on one drive. Where is the data being stored?

I have waited thinking that there is a delay in one drive sync but it can’t be over half an hour! If I sync App after half an hr changes are lost as it sync from the old version on one drive.

(Steven Coile) #4

Sounds like some sort of caching issue. I’m not familiar with the Microsoft products. Is there some sort of offline mode that you may have enabled that limits the sync with the cloud copy?

(Aleksi Alkio) #5

May I ask your account ID and app/table name if I check your app. It sounds interesting.

(Steven Coile) #6

Also, what operating systems are your devices using?

(Kane Group) #7

@Aleksi_Alkio Account Id is 769246. Problem App is GMV 5 Progress Tracker. Similar App- Hounslow House is working fine.

(Kane Group) #8

+Steve Coile tested on ipad, samsung phone and Win 10 browser

(Aleksi Alkio) #9

What is the table name?

(Kane Group) #10

@Aleksi_Alkio

any of the tables . All similar and all same issue

(Aleksi Alkio) #11

Would you please give one record from table “Block A Mech” that you can’t see from the XLS but you are able to see it with the app.

(Kane Group) #12

A001 1st fix high level ductwork

percentage is 100%

(Aleksi Alkio) #13

Would you please send an email to support@appsheet.com, thanks.

(Aleksi Alkio) #14

Are you saying that the data are in your both devices when you sync the app, but you are not seeing that data from your XLS file?

(Kane Group) #15

Thanks. I’ll send it tomorrow morning.

(Aleksi Alkio) #16

Do you see that 100% from your app or from your sheet? Which one is correct… 100% or 0%?

(Kane Group) #17

100% is in the App. If I sync I don’t see it in the sheet. If I sync again

100 Is overwritten to 0%

(Kane Group) #18

@Aleksi_Alkio I sent an email to support this morning with screen shots showing the issue.

(Steven Coile) #19

@Kane_Group Once you work this issue out with support, could you update us here with the fix? I’d like to know what the problem was.

(Kane Group) #20

+Steve Coile - I will do. No reply from support but I think I may be in a different time zone as I’m in Ireland .