Hi ! I have problems to make a report where t...

Hi ! I have problems to make a report where the information of a whole day of work is presented, I have made an extract of the tables and I have copied the application to a minimum, to make it easier to understand, and to avoid some error on my part, however, the same problem continues to arise.

The problem is when generating the mail, where there is a Google Doc with the format โ€ฆ

@Philip_Garrett_Appsh

i have been already followed several of their suggestions but the problem persists.

I have simplified it to the basic start expression, but I need to use: << Start: ORDERBY (SELECT ([Related NOTASs BY INT KEY], [TYPE PROD] = โ€œFโ€), [[TYPE SRV], TRUE) >>

but, it does not recognize the names of the colums !!!

This is the error ! "Error: Workflow rule โ€˜emailโ€™ field โ€˜Bodyโ€™ expression โ€˜[Related DETAILED NOTES BY INT KEY]โ€™ is invalid due to: Unable to find column โ€˜Related DETAILED NOTES BY KEY INTโ€™, did you mean 'Related DETAIL NOTE BY KEY INT '? "

how can it be an unknown column and then suggest it !!! ???

different errors, sometimes says that there is no such column โ€ฆ

please, this is the app, give me a hand with her โ€ฆ

My app: MyTestREF-261468

0 3 349
3 REPLIES 3

Try with <<Start: ORDERBY(SELECT([Related NOTASs BY INT KEY][KeyColumnName],[TYPE PROD]=โ€œFโ€),[TYPE SRV],TRUE)>>

i am soo said, it does not work yet (now i am in workfloww, but not

workโ€ฆ )!!!

i will be test in reportsโ€ฆ the automatic templates does not work !!

Any other idea ?

Share the gDoc to me aleksi@1track.com and I can check what could be the reason.

Top Labels in this Space