Hi, I have some apps that I authored. I want...

Hi,

I have some apps that I authored. I want to transfer the apps to another developer. I have a $10 licence, he has $5.

Is that possible? How do I do that?

0 5 303
5 REPLIES 5

Every licenses tier requires itโ€™s own account

@Grant_Stead ok. That doesnโ€™t help me,

Iโ€™m afraid. I donโ€™t understand why I bought a $10 thing in the first place. I am unsure what to do. If I have 3 apps, each with myself and one other person as users, why would I need a $10 licence.

Could I just have a couple of $1 licences?

I guess I donโ€™t understand the licence ideaโ€ฆ Sorry.

@Green_Gorilla sure, you just have to conform to the $1 plan requirements. https://www.appsheet.com/Pricing

@Green_Gorilla, a real-world analogy to a restaurant charter may help.

When you create an app, you are creating a menu for a meal. Creating a menu is free.

Your users are people you invite to have the meal. Eating a meal is not free. Since you are the one inviting them, you need to pay for (purchase licenses for) the meal. The cost scales with the number of users.

AppSheet runs the restaurant that cooks and serves the meal for your users.

Depending on the features of your meal (does it have fine French wine or does it have just soda), the cost per user varies. This corresponds to the kind of plan you need to be on.

If you transfer the app to another app creator, then that personโ€™s account needs to be set up appropriately with the right licenses.

Hope this makes the system easier to โ€œdigestโ€ :]

@praveen Live the analogy.

Yes, I can understand that. My confusion was in what I was paying forโ€ฆ Iโ€™m not paying for me, I am paying for my guestsโ€ฆ

I am sure my fellow developers account is suitable for my apps.

Cheers

Craig

Top Labels in this Space