Hi, I would like to ask if there a printing f...

Hi, I would like to ask if there a printing functionalities in appsheet? I need to used this directly to apps when printing acknowledgement receipt given to the customers after all the details collected.

0 6 431
6 REPLIES 6

You would need to create a Workflow with the PDF or directly from the body text. If you have a Google cloud printer, you can send that email directly to that printer and it will print it right away.

Will it be possible to print using Bluetooth portable thermal printer, because we are using this device for our field crew?

If it has a Google Cloud printing, then it should be possible. Otherwise you would need to send the email to your own email address and then print it in a normal way.

Lisa_Clark
Participant I

If you have Google Cloud Print, does this mean ANY printer can be printed to from the app, no matter where the person is, even if they are in Florida and the printer is in New York?

Iโ€™ve always wondered if that were the case.

If so, that would save SO much in-office effort when reps out in the field are sending in orders.

They could simply send straight to the office management computer for the staff to receive immediately, foregoing sending it by email to possibly go to spam.

When itโ€™s a cloud printer, it doesnโ€™t matter where that printer is.

Lisa_Clark
Participant I

EXCELLENT!!

That, my friend, is a GAME-CHANGER!!!

Top Labels in this Space