Hi, I'm getting this error WARNING COMPILER...

Hi,

I’m getting this error

WARNING COMPILER Meaning Details described by error message Likely Cause A generic error generated while checking the app.

Can someone help me clear this? Resolution Steps Learn more…

0 7 377
7 REPLIES 7

That’s mysterious. it is sort of a catchall error. Is there no more specific error message?

Can you give us the app name? With your permission, we can open it and reproduce the problem. Thanks

Well I was trying to fix this but more errors came up. S Table ‘Permits’ has an implicit (RowNumber) key – if multiple users insert or delete entries concurrently, data loss can occur. Updates may apply to the wrong record or could fail entirely on some data sources.MORE INFO Table ‘OperationsComments’ has an implicit (RowNumber) key – if multiple users insert or delete entries concurrently, data loss can occur. Updates may apply to the wrong record or could fail entirely on some data sources.MORE INFO Table ‘PermitResponseform’ has an implicit (RowNumber) key – if multiple users insert or delete entries concurrently, data loss can occur. Updates may apply to the wrong record or could fail entirely on some data sources.MORE INFO If the app uses the USEREMAIL() function, it must require users to sign in. As currently configured, the behavior of this function is unpredictable and will stop working entirely on Jan 22, 2018. Please fix your app before that date.MORE INFO If the app uses the USEREMAIL() function, it must require users to sign in. As currently configured, the behavior of this function is unpredictable and will stop working entirely on Jan 22, 2018. Please fix your app before that date.MORE INFO

Vivint permits is the app name. Ho ca I give you permission?

All of those seems like valid warnings that you should address. The USEREMAIL() warnings will become errors tomorrow.

Can you please tell me what I can do to fix them. This all started when I deleted a google sheet I guess the app is connected to. What can I do to fix this issue.

Ok, so my app has crashed and i need help with this, please. I didn’t create this app. The person who did no longer works with our company. I don’t know everything about this. This is my new error…

Column Name ‘Icon’ in Schema ‘Permits_Schema’ is a virtual column without an app formula.MORE INFOGO TO THE PROBLEM

I have no idea what formula this needs

Top Labels in this Space