Hi, i'm having a very basic problem with char...

Hi, i’m having a very basic problem with chart views, i have an app with some charts and everything was ok, but now if a try to add a new chart view, from another table that chart view doesn’t show all my columns in the columns list.

Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

appName=CONTROLE_GASTOS_BD-176225

0 10 367
  • UX
10 REPLIES 10

Are you reading columns from the slice?

@Aleksi_Alkio In that specific case i show in the attached snapshots i’m reading directly from a table.

Are they hidden columns?

@Aleksi_Alkio Yes, but before i tried with slices and in the slices

the hidden columns read well but if when i try to create a view from that slice i can’t see all the columns in the list. I’m really curious about that because i have another 5 views from anothers 5 slices using the same pattern and is working 100%, but from another table.

@Aleksi_Alkio Nevermind, i figured out why it worked the first time, that time I created a slice and then a chart view from that slice without hidden columns and then i just copied the slices and views and somewhere in the middle of this process i hid the columns i didn’t want to show in the app in any other form views. Thats why i couldn’t follow the same pattern using other table and other views and slices…i was hiding the collumms before mapping it to the slices and views…So one thing i need to remember is: just hide the columns after you mapped it on slices and views, in my case a date filtering slice using a virtual column on charts. Thanks anyway!Awesome platform.

Are you reading columns from the slice?

Sometimes it happens

@Aleksi_Alkio In that specific case i show in the attached snapshots i’m reading directly from a table.

Are they hidden columns?

@Aleksi_Alkio Yes, but i tried before using slices and the hidden columns read well in the slices but when i create a chart view from that slice i can’t see all the columns in the list. I’m really curious about that because i have another 5 views from another 5 slices using the same pattern and are working 100%, but from another table. Now seems not to work anymore with new views and slices.

Top Labels in this Space