Hi. I'm just getting used to workflows and re...

Hi. I’m just getting used to workflows and reports ( with both table and slice) when I run my report I get every record in the table as opposed to the query expression to just return records where [Completed]=FALSE and [DateAssigned]>TODAY()

COUNT( SELECT( Fleet[Task], AND( [Completed?]=FALSE, [DateAssigned]>TODAY() ) ) ) <> 0

As I look in the table, the data for column [Completed?] containd ‘Y’ or ‘N’ so I changed the expression to:

COUNT( SELECT( Fleet[Task], AND( [Completed?]=“N”, [DateAssigned]>TODAY() ) ) ) <> 0

The report still includes every record.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards

0 10 730
10 REPLIES 10

Try to use TRUE or FALSE

@MM_Group @Aleksi_Alkio

Aleksi is the expert, but I can take a look if you provide: 1. Your account id 2. The app name 3. The Report name

@Philip_Garrett_Appsh Hi Philip, how do I send the credentials privately? Kind Regards

You can send them to me aleksi@appsheet.com

Hi Guys, did you manage to look at this? Kind Regards

Sorry… just saw that email. I will check.

You will get the TRUE value because your expression is not tied to your record. Your expression COUNT(SELECT(…))<>0 is always true if you have at least one record where the evaluation matches. Instead of that, you should use an expression like AND([Completed?]=FALSE, [DateAssigned]>TODAY()). This will give you the result TRUE or FALSE row by row.

If you do the filtering with the slice, you can use just TRUE for your condition rule.

Thanks Aleksi, but is the attached correct?

It’s not correct. Check the formula from the reply.

Top Labels in this Space