Hi, I'm not sure if this is even viable but i...

Hi, I’m not sure if this is even viable but i’ll give it my best shot. So at the start line of a 10k run race, User One with device One presses ‘start’ for runner No1 and they start running.

When runner No1 crosses the finish line, User Two (with Device Two) presses the stop button and

the combined start and finish return an overall time for the run.

So the Two devices need to sync in same fashion, or stay synced?

also, A number of runners may start at One time if they run in a group for example, my though is the user selects all the runner numbers who are about to start and presses a button to record all numbers entered.

Any thoughts please…

MAny THanks Tony

0 5 340
5 REPLIES 5

Have a table of “runners” then have a table of “times” Make two separate records, one for start, one for go… Then do the math between the two records.

Thanks Grant, could you show me an example of how to put the Two separate records within the Table please?

@Tony_Duggan You’ll see that I have a sample app on my partner page called “Simple Clock” You can copy it, and even look at the backend. It’s a very simple in/out start/stop type of vibe. But it’ll show you some mechanics. appsheet.com - Stead Global, LLC - portfolio of mobile apps created with AppSheet Stead Global, LLC - portfolio of mobile apps created with AppSheet appsheet.com

Thanks Grant, much appreciated.

@Tony_Duggan If you need to bat it around anymore, just let me know. And, if you find that sample helpful, and feel compelled, feel free to leave me an awesome review.

Top Labels in this Space