hi, im trying to hide one of my action button...

hi, im trying to hide one of my action buttons from a particular view. even though the action fits all the other conditions. basically im just trying to show if (this view)<> this slice, but im not finding anything that can help me build that condition. next question, can i just do it for the overall view? or do i have to do it for the detail as well?

0 4 1,011
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Erika_Braxton, Based on my understanding ,you wish to hide an action button for all the rows in a view

that has a slice as the data.

Does that action have any other conditions , apart from being hidden in that particular slice view?

In general, since slice and actions both work at row level filters,could

you try setting exactly opposite row filter conditions for the action and that particular slice?

Action can have additional row filter condition for other slices of the same table where you wish to show the action.

Because you can choose actions in your slice action by action, could that solve your problem more easily?

Hi @Aleksi_Alkio, As usual,

your solution is compact and to the point.

@Aleksi_Alkio i had not seen that, must have glossed right over it! thank you! i did end up adding more conditions to my action yesterday before seeing this, but im very happy to know this, it will save me time in the future

Top Labels in this Space