Hi - Im wanting to create a form app that i c...

Hi - Im wanting to create a form app that i can sell on Android and iOS markets for a monthly fee. People would enter data to print intake forms for items they take in for repair in a certain industry and then have forms to email and print and data to pull up later at any time.

Is this possible to do with appsheet? is there a way for 100+ people to have the app and use it but not see each others data but be able to search and pull records from the data they upload? Im sure i need white labeling but want to be sure before I sign up that this is even possible

thank you

0 8 345
8 REPLIES 8

@nicole_russell itโ€™s possible and you have to setup your account with a PRO plan which has user authentication mechanism and itโ€™s $10/per user/month. You should purchase at least 10 licences to white-label your AppSheet app with the PRO plan. appsheet.com - App Maker Pricing - AppSheet App Maker Pricing - AppSheet appsheet.com

when you say per user - you mean for each person who has it downloaded? or just people building the app?

per user meaning whose email address is whitelisted in your app for authentication and will actively be using the app

ok wow that would be allot

so if 50 people downloaded and used the app that would be $10 each a month and then whatever i want to charge monthly for the appโ€ฆ

@nicole_russell thatโ€™s correct

@nicole_russell Itโ€™s possible to do with a per app plan. The user could enter their email,

and maybe client emails into the user settings. Then while filling a form, they could select who they want the report emailed to, and then when they hit send, it automatically sends the emailed PDF report to them. This could be done for $50 a moth flat rate.

@Grant_Stead per app plan will not be as secure as per user plan hence @nicole_russell strictly asked for " nobody will see otherโ€™s data and search within the data they have uploaded "

Top Labels in this Space