Hi - Im wanting to create a form app that i c...

account
(nicole russell) #1

Hi - Im wanting to create a form app that i can sell on Android and iOS markets for a monthly fee. People would enter data to print intake forms for items they take in for repair in a certain industry and then have forms to email and print and data to pull up later at any time.

Is this possible to do with appsheet? is there a way for 100+ people to have the app and use it but not see each others data but be able to search and pull records from the data they upload? Im sure i need white labeling but want to be sure before I sign up that this is even possible

thank you

(Levent KULAÇOĞLU) #2

@nicole_russell it’s possible and you have to setup your account with a PRO plan which has user authentication mechanism and it’s $10/per user/month. You should purchase at least 10 licences to white-label your AppSheet app with the PRO plan. appsheet.com - App Maker Pricing - AppSheet App Maker Pricing - AppSheet appsheet.com

(nicole russell) #3

when you say per user - you mean for each person who has it downloaded? or just people building the app?

(Levent KULAÇOĞLU) #4

per user meaning whose email address is whitelisted in your app for authentication and will actively be using the app

(nicole russell) #5

ok wow that would be allot

so if 50 people downloaded and used the app that would be $10 each a month and then whatever i want to charge monthly for the app…

(Levent KULAÇOĞLU) #6

@nicole_russell that’s correct

(Grant Stead) #7

@nicole_russell It’s possible to do with a per app plan. The user could enter their email,

and maybe client emails into the user settings. Then while filling a form, they could select who they want the report emailed to, and then when they hit send, it automatically sends the emailed PDF report to them. This could be done for $50 a moth flat rate.

(Levent KULAÇOĞLU) #8

@Grant_Stead per app plan will not be as secure as per user plan hence @nicole_russell strictly asked for " nobody will see other’s data and search within the data they have uploaded "

(Grant Stead) #9

@Levent_KULACOGLU agreed.