Hi. Is there a way to create a Deck View simi...

Hi. Is there a way to create a Deck View similar to dependent dropdowns for a multi-level menu. e.g. my menu structure is Maintenance > Plant 1 & 2 > Compressor > (List of checks for Compressor). I would like to just compile a menu matrix in google sheets and use the intelligence in the app to filter as per the example above. I currently have it working to level 2 i.e. Plant 1 % 2 with a Main Menu view linking to Maintenance view. Do I need to do the same for Plant 1 & 2 or is there a more dynamic way to implement it?

0 2 372
  • UX
2 REPLIES 2

tony1

@PDM_Business_Support You can create grouped table views (but not deck views, yet). That might be close to what you want.

Thanks for that Tony. Think I have it working using the LinkToView expression. Only problem I have is when I get to the bottom level of the menu i.e. Plant 1 & 2 I canโ€™t seem to get this menu option to show the form with the list of questions. I have a view called Plant 1 & 2 created from a slice and a column name in my google sheet is Plant 1 & 2 so in theory it should be working if I havenโ€™t missed something. Can you proceed to a form from the lowest level of the Deck View menu option?

Top Labels in this Space