Hi! Is there a way to upload more than 1 imag...

Hi! Is there a way to upload more than 1 image through an image upload column in AppSheet? I’m asking this because, Google Form allows either 1, 5 or 10 images to be uploaded if an image upload column is created in it. But when I generate the AppSheet App through the same Google Form, the same image column now allows me to upload only 1 image through the App. Can I workaround this so that I can get the user to upload more than 1 image?

I was hoping I could get it done without adding additional image upload columns to my Google Form, because everytime I make a change in it, I have to recreate the AppSheet App, and I have to go through a long list of AppFormula changes that somehow don’t seem to be remembered by AppSheet (possibly because when columns in the spreadsheet change, AppFormulas in the AppSheet revert back to what they were before). Appreciate a feedback from anyone. Thanks!

0 7 627
7 REPLIES 7

I’m afraid you can add only one image per column. If you have them a lot like 5…10, you could create another child table and then you can add as many “child photos” as you need. help.appsheet.com - References Between Tables References Between Tables help.appsheet.com

Hey Aleksi, do you have any more detail about creating a child table for images as your links go to a general help page?

Also if i have a child table could the images be added to the same workflow as the main table?

@Aleksi managed to create and link the child table.

Just need to know how the users goes from the parent table to child table to add more images, can this be done mid form and how can i add the images as an attachment to the parent workflow?

Thanks

Try marking the child table as “Is Part Of” the parents table.

Many thanks, now added at the end and working.

Its capturing 4 images, do you know how i can added these to the parent workflow as attachments so they all send in one go or do i need to set up a new workflow for the child table?

Thanks again,

I believe you can do it from the parent workflow, however I am unfamiliar with attachments and sending emails via workflow, so I don’t have an actual answer for this one.

Check this

Top Labels in this Space