Hi, my app has been deployed as white label a...

Hi, my app has been deployed as white label and using email as a login. When a user use the app on their device, the app is unable to launch because their email has not been registered to the app user in appsheet. Is there a way to enable them to launch the app anyway

but has a limited permission until they pay the registration fee?tq

0 12 572
12 REPLIES 12

Iโ€™m afraid thatโ€™s not possible.

How if I were to redesign it and make it totally open. Would it be able to launch it once a user install it from Play Store?

@praveen When Iโ€™m thinking this as a feature, that would be quite usefull I believe. If you could open just one page from the app but nothing else.

@Aleksi_Alkio @praveen

This sounds very similar to an issue I have with my Photo Booth app and have asked about a solution for. I have an NFC or QR code launched sign-up form that requires =USERNAME() and =USEREMAIL() just to make it super fast and easy for Guests to use their smartphones to enter their contact data and terms and conditions agreement into the app. These people will never use the app so, I do not want to be charged $10 for each person that signs up. This would kill

the app!

Guests are merely entering their contact data for our staff to use within the app. Need solution. TYVM!

Exactly @Stephen_Mattison. Like @Aleksi_Alkio said, I am still trying to open just one page but pretty sure that the second page will not permitted due to the username/useremail constraint.

Yes, if it is open they could do that. Another thing you could perhaps do is to have a public app launcher, but then the individual apps that get launched from it require signin. That way they can see the public app but not the ones that require signin.

@praveen it means that you need to create two accounts? One with a Per App License (The open app) and the the other app in a separste account with a Per User license, Rigth?

Tq all. The public app launcher is a good idea but i have already signed up just for the Per App Licence.

Is it possible to create register/login page to this app so that users can register themselves?

@sumawa_quest if you are using the Per App license (a Publisher plan), then your app wonโ€™t have the ability to require user signin. Iโ€™m a bit confused.

I believe @sumawa_quest

just need a registration page where who ever can fill the form. When thatโ€™s done, he will accept that user by adding that user to the whitelist.

For that form you need to create additional account where you will have that public appโ€ฆ like a app launcher.

Yes @Aleksi_Alkio. I will think abt it. Tq guys.

Top Labels in this Space