Hi! Some users having log-in issues which mea...

Hi! Some users having log-in issues which means they have to repeatedly log-in each and every time they use the app, yet, the majority of users don’t as their device is ‘remembering’ them.

It was suggested that this could be due to the individuals available device storage. After asking, they had 12.4GB of 16GB used.

Is there any further investigation into this issue? Is this a known issue in AppSheet? N.b. log-in service of the users is Office365

0 7 386
7 REPLIES 7

Are they using iPhones?

From my various experiments its due to low storage.

Though Apple’s idea of low storage it anything less than about 30% free space.

So if your iPhone decides it needs more space it can randomly and without asking go through some of your apps deleting the cached data.

This is what my users would see:

1 = App is minimised 2 = User goes back into App 3 = Asks them to login to 365 4 = Asks them to login to 365 again 5 = Opens App 6 = Despite App being previously synced and set yo work in offline mode, it proceeds to do a full sync 7 = App then working fine

This would happen multiple times per week on 2 iphones.

No android phone was affected (out of about 30 of them).

Cleaning data off the iphone cured it instantly.

Though in one case it did come back after about 4-5weeks.

Presumably, phone filled up again

plus.google.com - I’m having a number of users reporting that they keep getting logged out of t… I’m having a number of users reporting that they keep getting logged out of t… plus.google.com

plus.google.com - Hi, I changed my iPhone and now AppSheet keeps asking to authenticate with Go… Hi, I changed my iPhone and now AppSheet keeps asking to authenticate with Go… plus.google.com

Thank you for giving the reason! Bit of a pain that users will have to keep an unknown amount of storage free to prevent this!

Thank you also for linking the other discussion points, its good to see that the issue is seen elsewhere too. Hopefully a plan is being formulated to combat this

Hi I do have this issue having iPhone here too

Top Labels in this Space