Hi the app was working well but suddenly I g...

S_C
Participant I

Hi

the app was working well but suddenly I got this error ,screenshot of which is attached kindly help

App : Sabarimala Clinic ID : 496778

Column Name ‘Phone’ in Schema ‘Orders_Schema’ of Column Type ‘Phone’ has an invalid app formula '=[Customer Name].[Medical representative Mobile Number?] '. Error in expression ‘[Customer Name].[Medical representative Mobile Number?]’ : Unable to find column 'Medical representative Mobile Number?'MORE INFOGO TO THE PROBLEM

thanking you in advance

0 9 398
9 REPLIES 9

And you have checked that this “Medical…” is typed exactly the same way and you have that column name in your “Customer” table?

S_C
Participant I

Yes it’s the same. I have also regenerated the columns

@S_C @Aleksi_Alkio

I checked your app and table “Customers” does not contain a column with the name “Medical representative Mobile Number?”.

It does contain a column with the name “Medical representative Alternative Mobile Number?”

S_C
Participant I

Thanks.Its solved. Customers table was derived from a parent table using query function. Addition of a new column in the parent table caused the query to malfunction and caused all the problems !

Excellent!

S_C
Participant I

In the same app , In ‘Order Details’ Form there is a LOOKUP formula in ‘Initial value’

of ‘Quantity’ field.

=LOOKUP( [Product Id],

“Products Full” ,

“Product Id”

“Default Order Qty”

)

This is Fetching the data from the adjacent column “Default Order Unit”

instead of “Default Order Qty”

Kindly help. Thanking in advance.

Attaching screens hots

S_C
Participant I

You are probably looking for a syntax like… LOOKUP([_THISROW].[Product Id],Products Full,Product Id,Default Order Qty)

S_C
Participant I

I tried [_THISROW] also, but it’s not working. Here it’s not the problem of rows, It’s getting the value from the wrong COLUMN

Top Labels in this Space