Hi there, first I want to say thanks for this...

Hi there, first I want to say thanks for this awesome app, we are an amateur running club and we have been using Appsheet all 2018 year with a Publisher plan. I´ve been updating and improving a lot our app during all the year, it works perfectly and I´m so happy about that…but recently I´ve

received and email

where we are notified that the publisher plan is over and we have to move on to a publisher pro plan, that change suppose a

big increment in the money we should spend on that app, that´s why I want to know which advantages we will have once we move to the new plan,

or maybe there isn´t any chance from Publisher to Publisher Pro and everything will be the same? Big thanks and regards.

0 3 324
3 REPLIES 3

This article explains the subscription plans changes and includes a personal note from AppSheet’s CEO in the end: blog.appsheet.com - Changes to AppSheet Plans & Pricing Changes to AppSheet Plans & Pricing blog.appsheet.com

Also more detailed features list are here in the new pricing page: solutions.appsheet.com - AppSheet Pricing AppSheet Pricing solutions.appsheet.com

I feel your pain. The Jump from $10 to $50 will be too much for my read only non profit sports event app with no extra features.

Top Labels in this Space