Hi There, I wanted to learn more about the s...

Hi There,

I wanted to learn more about the subscriptions plan. For example publisher standard plan have 10/month and it says 100 guest users so what it means?

Does it mean that once the 100 users install the app it has reached to its capacity or does it mean that i can have 100 users as a team to work on the app development?

please let me know

thanks

0 5 331
5 REPLIES 5

It means that you can have max 100 quests for using your app. If that limit is over, you need to upgrade your plan.

Okay and if i update the google sheet then the app gets updated itself or i have to do it manually? And does appsheet have push notification?

#1 - If you manually enter the data to your gSheet, you need to sync the app. #2 - Yes we do have push notification. You can do that with the Workflow/Notification.

@Aleksi_Alkio thanks for your help. I am still not sure where i can find workflow/notification. Sorry for that. Is it something Notify users/ broadcast?

You can find it from Behavior > Workflow > Create a new Workflow > Set the action to โ€œNotifyโ€. Check this articleโ€ฆ help.appsheet.com - Sending Notifications from a Workflow Rule or Scheduled Report Sending Notifications from a Workflow Rule or Scheduled Report help.appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space