Hi There, We are having an issue with our Ap...

Hi There,

We are having an issue with our App for example we have a property H&S app the support worker would usually fill out a checklist and at the end they would click on save to fire an email to themselves this email would contain a pdf file of the checklist form.

The email requests is inconsistent as sometimes the email doesnโ€™t send and this would require the user to resend again to get the email even if they have synced their app beforehand.

Any tips the community can give me to resolve this?

0 3 321
3 REPLIES 3

@Talal_Shafi

I am not certain I understand.

Are you saying that you use a workflow rule to create a PDF attachment but that in some cases the workflow rule is not working correctly?

If so, this article should help you find the problem help.appsheet.com - Troubleshooting Workflow Emails

If the article does not help you solve the problem, please provide: 1. Your account id from the Account pane. 2. The app name 3. The workflow rule name 4. A complete description of the problem. Troubleshooting Workflow Emails help.appsheet.com

@Philip_Garrett_Appsh

Iโ€™m saying our Emails donโ€™t fire at the end of a workflow the second time we do it it does which is very odd.

But thanks for the link I shall take a look at it.

@Talal_Shafi

If you cannot resolve the problem using the Audit History, you can provide the information I listed above, and I can take a look at it.

I always suggest starting with the Audit History when you have a workflow problem because is really helpful. Most people can find the problem using it.

Top Labels in this Space