Hi, try to configure Chart but don't find how...

Arnaud_B
Participant V

Hi, try to configure Chart but don’t find how to choose X / Y value to have something so. What kind of chart need i and how to configure it ? THX

0 9 402
9 REPLIES 9

You should use a Column Series chart — each row key becomes a point on the X axis and each column becomes a series

Arnaud_B
Participant V

@praveen OK but the result isn’t like as i would. The Y show my duration, it’s ok, but the X line isn’t on the column i would.

With Row Series, it’s look better but column aren’t side by side and the X line as the same problem…

Arnaud_B
Participant V

Not sure how you set that up, but let’s assume your table has three columns (Number {key}, Duration1, Duration 2). If you set up a Column Series chart with Duration1 and Duration2, you should see a chart with 2 bars for each X-axis entry.

My guess is that you haven’t chosen the Key column of the table correctly. The Key is what you’ll see on the X-axis

Arnaud_B
Participant V

Problem, i have around 30 columns in my sheet. Key column is one UniqueID. I’ve a slice for filtering data and configuring my chart. App choose a text column for the X, i don’t know why. Need i to remove some columns in the slice configuration ?

If it is a column-series chart, then the X-axis has rows (with the Label column from the column structure). Make sure the slice has the row key and the row label column.

Arnaud_B
Participant V

@praveen OK Label was set automatically on PHOTO by app, i set it to my [Number] and it is ok.

You can have a text label and also a photo label. So no harm having both marked.

Arnaud_B
Participant V

@praveen OK THX

Top Labels in this Space