Hi want to ask how do i select the row cell o...

Hi want to ask how do i select the row cell on top of my current cell in appsheet? Using R[-1]+1 receives Parse ERROR, how can i correct this? Thanks.

0 4 316
4 REPLIES 4

Also, depending on your app configuration , you may wish to explore various AppSheet expressions that you can build in AppSheet editor. For building the

LookUp expression and similar expressions in AppSheet ,please take a look at following article.

help.appsheet.com - List Expressions and Aggregates List Expressions and Aggregates help.appsheet.com

Hi @Liang_Chieh_Poh, in AppSheet, there is no notion of

โ€œpositionalโ€ access. Unlike a spreadsheet, the rows in a table are not ordered in one unique way. Each view may show them ordered a different way.

So you will need to refer to the other row logically. So for example, you could use the LOOKUP() function to fetch a value from another row.

May i know how do i use LOOKUP(), i seem to find a difficulty for this.

Example:

i want to LOOKUP() for the numbers of โ€œ9โ€ in the column D:D

Hi @Liang_Chieh_Poh, Lookup expressions typically have search and return value and columns. For spreadsheet syntax of Lookup expression you may take a look at

support.google.com - LOOKUP - Docs Editors Help LOOKUP - Docs Editors Help support.google.com

Top Labels in this Space