Household budgeting/Financial management app

Hi all,
I am very new to this. I have been looking online at trying to create an excel budgeting sheet so that I can keep track of my family ingoings and outgoings. This is more important now as we have to tighten the purse strings due to the pandemic.
I was wondering if anyone had created an app that does this? and if they would mind sharing it so that I can get ideas.
I am sorry if this seems like I am trying to get away without doing any work at all but I really have no idea what I am doing.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

0 4 1,387
4 REPLIES 4

Sorry everyone,
Its me again. I am sorry about this. I have found a Google sheet which has the information that I am trying to achieve on an app.
There is no apps of this kind available on the sample apps. Does someone have something that I could copy and edit to get me started please?

Kevin

Lynn
Participant V

Hi @Kevtun1982
If you dont already have one, check out this โ€œBasic Budgetโ€ sample I made in my portfolio.
https://www.appsheet.com/portfolio/129805

Lynn
Participant V

Hi @Kevtun1982
Glad you like it. It will need some tweeking to suit you.
You can change the currency symbols in Data>Columns>select the column that needs to be edited. as per screenshot.

As someone who was once in your shoes, I completely understand the necessity of managing finances efficiently, especially during challenging times like the pandemic. I've discovered a remarkable app that simplifies budgeting and tracks income and expenses effortlessly.

The good steward app offers a user-friendly interface, akin to creating an Excel sheet, but with added functionalities that streamline the entire process. It allows you to categorize expenses, set budgets, and visualize spending patterns conveniently.

Moreover, it's been a perfect app for me in terms of adapting to tighter budgets. The app provides insights, tracks expenses diligently, and offers valuable suggestions on where I can save more effectively.

I highly recommend giving it a try! It's intuitive, incredibly helpful, and might provide the assistance you need in managing your family's finances during these challenging times.

Top Labels in this Space