How app shows details on start?

Hi im new on Appsheet platform is a great platform for making apps as no code knowledge.
i wanna understand how i can make the app logo , info and description will popup when
i start the appโ€ฆ
Thank you for your help .

Solved Solved
1 1 181
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Florin_Lica,

1. You may define the path of the the App logo file ( as well as launch image , background image files ) under options UX -->Brand

2. Then in the option Info --> Properties , you may write Appโ€™s short name , short description and long description in User Guidance under Information for App users in the same Info --> Properties option.

3. If you set the 'About" page as start page unser UXโ€“>Options --> General, the app will show the above information mentioned in 1) and 2) above as starting page in โ€œAboutโ€ page.

There are of course other and additional ways to give infor to the app users, that you may progressivley explore.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Florin_Lica,

1. You may define the path of the the App logo file ( as well as launch image , background image files ) under options UX -->Brand

2. Then in the option Info --> Properties , you may write Appโ€™s short name , short description and long description in User Guidance under Information for App users in the same Info --> Properties option.

3. If you set the 'About" page as start page unser UXโ€“>Options --> General, the app will show the above information mentioned in 1) and 2) above as starting page in โ€œAboutโ€ page.

There are of course other and additional ways to give infor to the app users, that you may progressivley explore.

Top Labels in this Space