How can I allow useres to use my app but not ...

How can I allow useres to use my app but not let them know It was developed using Appsheet? I would like to keep that quite.

0 4 314
4 REPLIES 4

Upgrade your account to Pro or Publisher Pro and it will do that (when you whitelable the app).

Why keep it quite? Photographers proudly say they use Photoshopโ€ฆ Why not talk about the tools you use? (I am honestly curious on your thoughts and feelings on this, as I myself go back and forthโ€ฆ)

@Grant_Stead

Well I suppose I would like to say I could commercialize the option as I have no trade or degree in anything and as a sole parent, I find it really hard to make money. Itโ€™s just that simple for me.

@Property_Maintenance I feel pretty much the same way. Iโ€™m not like most partners. Iโ€™m building a construction management app that I plan on offering on the SAAS model. So initially I was hell bent on it being white labelโ€ฆ Now Iโ€™m starting to see that people donโ€™t really care as long as it solves their problemโ€ฆ (And, if they wanted to build it, they would have done it alreadyโ€ฆ) Iโ€™ve even seen people be excited to know that it was built on the back of a large platform. Cause then they know that they are getting a super quality product, not a buggy, red bull all night, made it myself in Java, kind of appโ€ฆ

Anyway, stuff to think onโ€ฆ I hope you have fun with the platform. Iโ€™ve really been enjoying it.

Top Labels in this Space