How can I arrange PDF Atachment files folders...

How can I arrange PDF Atachment files folders in this order: attachments/ year/ month/ day…?

Right now all PDF attachments are in this order attachemtns/ day / month

Thanks!

0 10 538
10 REPLIES 10

I couldn’t understand your request. Are you talking about the folder structure where you save your pdf files (file column) or a pdf file generated by the workflow? Or something different?

@Aleksi_Alkio

Hi Aleksi! I’m talking about the PDF files generated by the workflow and the folders that generates AppSheet authomaticly in Google Drive.

I need to have thouse folders arrange in this order: Folder Year/ Folder Month and inside the folder Month the PDF’s files that belongs to that order.

@Aparicio_Pineyrua1 \ There is currently no way for you to control the PDF archive folder name through AppSheet. Sending Email from a Workflow Rule or Scheduled Report help.appsheet.com

@Philip_Garrett_Appsh

Can I order it in any posible way?

Eg: Folder Year/ Folder Month

@Aparicio_Pineyrua1 Not that I know of.

I played with this feature a little and one way is the option “Attachment Name”. If you type the formula like… <<CONCATENATE(YEAR(TODAY()),"/",MONTH(TODAY()),"/",[FileName])>> it will do the trick. I was suprised with this solution

@Aleksi, when I tried this, I got this error:
Expression ‘<<CONCATENATE(YEAR(TODAY()),"/",MONTH(TODAY()),"/",[FileName])>>’ could not be parsed due to exception: The given key was not present in the dictionary…

@Aleksi_Alkio

Wow, that’s great! I will try it out. Thanks a lot Aleksi! Translate

@Aleksi_Alkio

It works perfect!

Thank you verry mutch!

Do you have a column with the name “FileName”?

Top Labels in this Space