How can I get persistent audio notifications for pending items?

Hi all,
I am contemplating a project where items will be passed for action to various parties i.e. for approvals, confirmations etc. Is it possible to have an audio notification as long as a list has pending items? There is a risk otherwise of notifications being missed.
I’ll appreciate any advice…
Thanks

0 7 589
7 REPLIES 7

@Sentra_Ventures
You can create a scheduled report with a Push Notification content

Thanks @LeventK
Is this where a is sent to the notification bar? If so, I am seeking say an audio clip played automatically rather than the traditional notifications… Some devices have benign and easy to miss notifications… If you can direct me to any reading that would be great…
Thanks

@Sentra_Ventures
Unfortunately we don’t have that kinda feature. However both in Google Play and Apple Store there are some native apps (apparently for disabled people I believe) which can read notifications aloud when received to your mobile device. That might be an option.

Lt me explore that. Thanks for your advice… Cheers

You can use Push Notification. Then in Android setting for AppSheet --> under “Notifications” you can assign an Audio Clip as the sound for any notification for AppSheet.
Perhaps this would be a solution?

Thanks. That could work, but I need a solution that wont require changing settings o client phone… Thanks anyway.

This is great, I need it for a web App that makes de computer to sound until the user clicks a button, is there a way?

Top Labels in this Space