hey @Suvrutt_Gurjar, thanks for your assistant
I am referencing the column, see image below
I did, but nothing changed,
see second image below
done (changed the column name to “project name”)
I’ve made the entire design stage via Spec. once I had my
proper set of connections between the various entities (such as “tasks has many sub tasks” etc ) I pressed “save and refine”. from there I exported all the placeholder data (6 tables of data) to excel,
grouped them all together in single excel file (with a tab for each table, carrying the same name as before) and uploaded the file to google drive.
Then I switched the source path of the tables for the file mentioned above. Untill this point, everything worked just fine. the problem began when I removed some of the owners (the placeholder table had 20 owners, I have only 3) and changed their names.