How do i create a report with parent child re...

How do i create a report with parent child relationship tables?

I can run the report with out the table formatting just fine.

Everything works, No errors.

Once i add the expression to a table format i get the following error:

“Error: Workflow rule ‘PCH Report’ field ‘Attachment’ expression ‘[Chapter Stance]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘Chapter Stance’. Error: Workflow rule ‘PCH Report’ field ‘Attachment’ expression ‘[Standing Motion]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘Standing Motion’. Error: Workflow rule ‘PCH Report’ field ‘Attachment’ expression ‘[Chapter Comment]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘Chapter Comment’. Error: Workflow rule ‘PCH Report’ field ‘Attachment’ expression ‘[Public Comments]’ is invalid due to: Unable to find column ‘Public Comments’. Error: Workflow rule ‘PCH Report’ Start expression ‘[Public Comments]’ should generate a List of Ref values. Please verify that it generates a List and that the contents of the List are Ref values. Ref values should come from the ‘Key’ column of the referenced table. Error: Workflow rule ‘PCH Report’ Start expression ‘[Public Comments]’ should generate a List of Ref values. Please verify that it generates a List and that the contents of the List are Ref values. Ref values should come from the ‘Key’ column of the referenced table.”,

Any insight would be greatly appreciated

Thank you!

0 4 667
4 REPLIES 4

@Matt_Archer

I can investigate if you provide: 1. Your account id 2. The app name 3. The workflow or report name

@Philip_Garrett_Appsh

ACC ID - Account ID: 572348 App - CCICCA2018 Report - PCH Report

Thank you!

@Matt_Archer

We don’t support having a table (formatted as a Google table) within another

table (formatted as a Google table).

Put another way, only the innermost table in the hierarchy can be formatted as a Google table.

So you could modify your template as follows: 1. At the very top, your “Parent Record”, start expression, and the four data fields are fine. They are formatted in “List” format. 2. You can choose to format the Child records in either of the two way you do it above. You can either use the “List” format as you do at the top, or you use the embedded child table format below.

@Philip_Garrett_Appsh

Thank you

Have a great weekend

Top Labels in this Space