How do I do a select list as well as add an a...

How do I do a select list as well as add an addition to the list of text in quotations?

My select Statement is as follows though I also just want to add an entry to indicate that the user has deliberately stated that the field is blank such as “” or “Not Specified”

=Select(Contact_Records[Full name], [address]=[_ThisRow].[Address])

It this possible or I do I have to go about it another way. I then need the rest of the contact information to pull down for other fields in the form.

0 4 398
4 REPLIES 4

@Park_Real_Estate_App

={“Not specified”} + Select(Contact_Records[Full name], [address]=[_ThisRow].[Address])

You can also set the Initial Value to: =Not specified

@Suvrutt_Gurjar with your proposition, the required addition will be at the end of the list acquired by SELECT. If the list is too long, then the user will hurdle to find it. It’s always a good approach to place it at the beginning. Just FYI.

Hi @Levent_KULACOGLU, ,Thank you and I agree with you. As soon as I posted , I saw you had already posted detailed , more efficient approach. As a result, I canceled my post as well. There is always a lot to learn on

efficient, sleek approaches from you, Aleksi and other senior and all community colleagues.

Damn! Should of thought of that. Thanks.

Top Labels in this Space