how do I fix this? The CaryPerson-216427 app ...

how do I fix this? The CaryPerson-216427 app did not load successfully. Please contact the app creator. Unable to fetch app definition: Error: app blocked.

0 9 564
9 REPLIES 9

Cubyl

Your app itโ€™s a prototype but the security is open and the users are more of ten

Itโ€™s your app Setmixencs which have 15 testusers and the app is not deployed. You should deploy the app and add licenses into your account.

Ok, mmmm, wich App please? Setmixencs? I will fix that, sorry.

Yes, Setmixencs.

I an going to deploy it then i willcontratc a public plan for more than 10 users, is that correct?

If you are going to use Public plan, you need to copy/transfer the app to an different account. You canโ€™t have two different plans in one account.

That is exactly why I did not know what to do with this app, well i am going to do that and then i ll let

you know, thanks agai

Mr Aleksi,I am trying to do a copy to another account but it does not let me copy. Is there some restriction tocopy it? My plan is tu use that app asa public plan, not as a secure plan.

Normally it means you have some errors in your existing app. You should first check the original app and then try it again.

Top Labels in this Space