How do i provide my co-admins login and how can i modify their rights

i want to know that how can my co admins get a username and password to login also i want to get notified if they are making any changes.

0 8 620
8 REPLIES 8

@LaXmi_Cable
Provided you co-admins have a cloud associated email address, you can add them as a white-listed users. You can then set a workflow email rule to send you an email everytime they change app data.

can you help me with more details in simple form i am not much of a coder.

@LaXmi_Cable
There is nothing related with the code here. When you want to add users to your app, your users required to own an email address associated with one of the cloud providers below to get the authentication:

• Google
  • Box
  • Dropbox
  • Smartsheet
  • Salesforce
  • Office 365

Then you need to add this emails and whitelist your users to use the app from the USERS pane of the editor. Only this way your users can get authenticated and start using your app.

You can set a workflow email rule for your table/tables in a way that when a data is added and/or updated, AppSheet can send you an email.

Hope itโ€™s clear now.

i know this but before they login i need them to have some kind of password else that data will be seen by someone else in their circles

@LaXmi_Cable
If I have understood correctly, do you want to slice/filter the app data in a way that each user will only see their own data only?

how is that possible? can you tell me in detail i have unique account no.

@LaXmi_Cable
You need to add a column to your gSheet template i.e. Email and in the app assign it an initial value of USEREMAIL(). Then you can create a slice with a conditional rule of [EMAIL]=USEREMAIL() and assign this slice to your View. You can check this page for further info.
https://help.appsheet.com/security/security-filters/limiting-users-to-their-own-data

i already went into that link and i couldnt understand the following link

Top Labels in this Space