How do I recover my app?

Hello app community
I have a serious problem, by accident I deleted an app that I have been developing for 2 years, what can I do to recover it?

I was making a copy and it gave me server error, I did it several times, then in My Apps 5 copies appeared, I began to erase them and by mistake I deleted the original.
The problem is that the copy spreadsheet is also a copy, so I tried to link it to the original sheet, changing the data source, but it does not work.
I need a solution as urgent as possible
Thank you!

0 23 2,814
23 REPLIES 23

I would try to email support and see if they can help you recover it.
support@appsheet.com

We can restore your application if you provide:

1. Your account id
  2. The name of the application.

Hi Phil,
is this still available to restore the app base on mail request?
I asked for app restore to support@apsheet.com and I had quick initial feedback with some promises but nothing really happen. Could you please advise what is the most efficient way to restore the app if any?

Thank you.
Andrzej

Account ID: 404964
Vendedor TalkNet

It is the only app that was in the account until yesterday that I made the copies.
It would be great to be able to return everything as it was yesterday before making the copies. Thank you

Look now.

No, the ideal would be to return to yesterday around 3pm.
At that point the only app was โ€œVendedor TalkNet Entregasโ€

The link to install was:
https://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30578143/www.appsheet.com?p=eyJzIjoiMU0yNmREb3RVZGN2Q3lHZUpTWWFJ...

Is it possible to go back to that point?

You can go back to an earlier version as described here https://help.appsheet.com/articles/954203-viewing-or-restoring-an-old-app-version

@Phil
I do not mean the history of the app, but the history of the account, since the app that I deleted, still does not appear in My Apps, still appear copies, but not the original that I accidentally deleted.
If you click on the link of the app, you will see that it does not say that it is not authorized, but that it does not exist.

I think I found it.

In our database the app is called โ€œStockOrig-335257-404964โ€. Earlier, I restored the other two deleted apps in your account, because their names looked more like the name you provided. I left โ€œStockOrig-335257-404964โ€ in a deleted state because it did not seem to match the name you provided. At this point, all of the apps in your account have been revived. You may want to delete the ones you no longer need.

I may be able to restore you application if you provide your account id (this is a number) and the application name.

Morning!

Similar situation - accidentally deleted an app-in-progress, and trying to restore it. I emailed [support@appsheet.com] on 4/28 with the account ID and app name, but havenโ€™t received any sort of reply to confirm receipt/ticket creation/etcโ€ฆ Whatโ€™s the best way to proceed?

Thanks so much for your help.

Best,
jeff

Have you checked your spam folder? Supportโ€™s email commonly ends-up there.

I have indeed (always a good place to check);
And whitelisted anything from appsheet just in case. Still no luckโ€ฆ

j

Escalated.

Ruthlessly efficient. Thanks so much, Steve.

Best,

j

Hello,
We are happy to help with this, but will need more detail. Please create a new case support@appsheet.com. The queue is actively monitored, we will need app name, and the associated account to be able to locate a deleted app.

Thank you in advance.

Resubmitted per request. Thanks again!

Best,

j

Hello, I have filled out the form to recover a deleted app and I have received an email in the spam folder. I have declared that it is not Spam and it has disappeared... is it possible that this email had the link to recover my deleted app?
Thank you

Solved! Google team support is awesome

Good morning, by mistake I deleted the entregasjd application, I appreciate it if you can recover it, my email is: <PII removed by staff> I'm still working on improvements. thank you

Hi everyone!

I have just deleted my app. May be it restored?

ID: 618535167

App name: TASKCONTROL V1.0

Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.

You need to contact AppSheet support for this.

Thanks for fast response. I'm on it.

Top Labels in this Space