How do update a result of a enum list

Hi, I have the table (TAREFAS / TASKS) (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VOr7plHJ1jVgzfl_bI9uim2YjfdvTxFfxx_V8zzwPkY/edit?usp=sharing) with three columns: CODIGO (CODE), NOME (NAME) and PONTUACAO (SCORE).On this App (https://www.appsheet.com/newshortcut/207f745e-6e96-4b24-b6be-83868ecedc53) I can recovery the contents of a table TASKS and populate a enum list, to make a dropdown dependent, recover the SCORE and populate the field. After selecting the item on TASKS enum the button SCORE shows, but is not checked. What Iโ€™d like: 1) that SCORE field were automatically populate after selecting the first enum list (TASKS), because is just one the return, without I need to click on it. 2) The field SCORE must be editable. I tried to change the option โ€˜editableโ€™ of field, but donโ€™t works; tried initial values and formulas, but formulas make readonly field and initial values donโ€™t change after first insertion. Thanks for help and apologies by my terrible englishโ€ฆgtranslator helps

0 8 996
8 REPLIES 8

You need to add a helper column which will have the [SCORE] column value as an initial value and be editable. You can hide the main [SCORE] column as well.

Thanks for the reply, but I created a virtual column and they donโ€™t have โ€˜initial valueโ€™, just have โ€˜app formulaโ€™, what makes a readonly field (after click on score button) and valid if, what makes a yes/no/list field.

@domjesus
I was talking about a physical column in the gSheet, not a Virtual column actually.

But the value of the second score just changes when I click on the first score, and because it is hidden the second field doesnโ€™t show the score when I select the item on a dropdown.

If you set the initial value of this physical column as the value of your virtual column, it will show

Thanks I will try this

ScoreVirtual is my virtual column, it is pointing to dropdown โ€˜pontoโ€™

Score is my physical column, and their initial value is set to [SCOREVIRTUAL]

When I select the type of task, it shows the button โ€˜PONTOโ€™, not selected, shows the SCORE empty, and

When I click on the button โ€˜PONTOโ€™, it shows que SCOREVIRTUAL and changes the value of SCORE, but I need to click on button.

If I hide the field [PONTO] the value of SCORE doesn`t change. Thanks a lot for the help.

Ps: I tried to attach prints but the AppSheet doesn`t allow.

I ask for help, please. I believe Wandeirโ€™s problem is similar to mine. The most similar that I found here in the community.

I have two columns: product and price. The price depends on product. I want an editable price suggestion to be presented according to the product. I achieve this by setting an โ€œinitial valueโ€.

The problem occurs when I edit the price and change the product. In this situation, the price is not updated.

I know how the โ€œreset on editโ€ option works, which resets the field value when the row is edited. This doesnโ€™t work for me. I want the suggested value to be updated as I complete the form, before saving it.

Sorry for my English and thanks for your attention.

Top Labels in this Space