How does the action for exporting a view to c...

How does the action for exporting a view to csv work?

I want sure what “not a row level action” meant.

If I have a view that is just name, age, room number does it export all records in that view…just those columns?

I tried to play with it but nothing happened.

0 7 397
7 REPLIES 7

? There’s an export to CSV?

So, it means what it says. It’s not for a row. But rather displayed prominently on a view… I’ll play with it in The morning. Good luck

Let me know please.

Trying to figure out ways to get various views to print for the shelters so I’m hoping this is a good fix.

@Tammi_Canelli Boom, made a quick look video. It’s very basic data. (For printing you might have better luck putting together a simple template.) cl.ly - Screen recording 2018-07-06 at 05.35.10 AM.mp4 Screen recording 2018-07-06 at 05.35.10 AM.mp4 cl.ly

You are awesome!

This will be perfect for their room rosters.

I am working on a workflow template for more detailed info but I like this export feature!

Thank you for putting that together so fast!

@Tammi_Canelli I like it too.

@praveen You snuck in CSV export on me! One note, I wish we could just enable it at the slice/view level, and then it just showed up in the menu as an option… When not available, grayed out. Nice add! (Also, the Y/N column was interesting that it dumped out a Y/N instead of TRUE/FALSE. Also, the “getable” image URL was interesting, would it do the same for files? )

I second the slice/view level

Top Labels in this Space