How many primary views may I set in app

Bojar

Hi,

I’m working on my first app using AppSheet, but I encountered one issue. Right now I’ve got 4 primary views. Is it possible to add extra 3? Or is there any limit? ’

Thanks for any response!
Bojar

Solved Solved
0 6 2,006
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You can move the view from that view’s definition. There is an option called “Position” for that purpose.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

If you are speaking about the bottom navigation bar (see picuture), you are allowed a maximum of 5 showing.

2X_a_a74c5b600b9391f50ad84d30666c750a2c5b6265.png

Others can be placed into the side Menu. I’m not sure the limit there. I have not hit one yet.

In mobile 6 are possible.
In Browser even more.

Awesome! Thanks for the tip @Fabian. I’ve never tried to add more than the 5 I just took it at face value! Below, is a screenshot of the emulator with 7 showing! Not that I would go with this look! 2X_0_04acadb8eba7a3129117f2f1c06932dbb0edad7b.png

Bojar

Guys, I really appreciate Your responses.

Well, that’s exactly what I was asking for.
But …
If the limit is 5 as John said or even 6 - according to Fabian, why it is impossible to create the fifth view. Every new view I’m creating is automatically placing in Menu section. I can’t see any option to move views between Menu and bottom bar section. Any ideas?

Bojar

You can move the view from that view’s definition. There is an option called “Position” for that purpose.

Thank You! Finally got it.

Top Labels in this Space