How the heck do I get an enterprise account

Need to integrate some advanced authentication features and need to sign up for an Enterprise account. I have used every contact form and email but have gotten no response as to getting an Enterprise account.

Any help here?

1 7 331
7 REPLIES 7

In theory you contact sales@ But I did that weeks ago and havenโ€™t recieved a responseโ€ฆ

Hi, sorry about a delay. I asked some attention to your request.

Thanks for your patience, Osama, Iโ€™ve sent you an email this morning. Let me know if you didnโ€™t receive it.

Simon, I wasnโ€™t able to find your form, could you email me directly at wsallembien@google.com? Thanks!

FHLPC

I am trying to do the same. The problem is that someone (William Sallembien) will get back to you with a @google.com email, instead of a @appsheet.com email. He got an a image signature with a picture of AppSheet. Definitely their email cannot be filtered by gmail rules (if an email with @AppSheets.com is received, โ€ฆ move email into a folderโ€ฆ).

Such google.com email can be lost within other emails, and itโ€™s not reassuring having someone contacting you with an email outside their company domain.

No official company email.

If you look into your emails, youโ€™ll probably find William google.com email.

AppSheet is owned by Google.

Of course, I wouldnโ€™t be here, if AppSheet wasnโ€™t owned by Google.

Did the OP find the customer support email? No. Even though William emailed him. Same happened to me.

Thatโ€™s why customers have hard time finding your customer support emails. Because there is nothing that says โ€˜AppSheetโ€™, beside a image signature, which is not even searchable.

@google.com is a big domain name. Most subsidiary companies, use their own domain name to create companies emails. Which makes it more professional, and reassuring, and email filters can easily filter the company emails, making it easier for customers to see your reply.

It lacks visibility. You can take this as feedback, if you wish.

Hi Fernando,

Thank you for your feedback. The AppSheet team no longer has access to @appsheet.com email addresses since we were acquired by Google in January 2020. However, that shouldnโ€™t prevent you from finding emails or setting up email filters. In the case above, the OP did find and email the customer support email (you can also find it by clicking on โ€œSupportโ€ in the dropdown at the top right of your screen when logged in. If youโ€™re eligible for email support, the email alias will be displayed in that link). The OP also found my direct email once I reached out to him.

If youโ€™re looking to create an email filter for AppSheet, you can do so without using the email domain by choosing โ€œAppSheetโ€ (with no โ€œsโ€ at the end) as text contains, and youโ€™ll be good to go! Alternatively, you can choose โ€œ@google.comโ€ as the domain for the filter.

Top Labels in this Space