How to add multiple expressions into table columns

Hi all, I am having an issue with a certain table column in not being to add multiple expressions. to explain, the table column is for email address, and I have two seperate expressions in the Valid_if, but it only picks up the first one. I have attempted to separate the expressions using commas and or by pressing enter, however no luck. I also wanted to know if thereโ€™s a similar process for the invalid value error field accordingly, in terms of writing different/separate error messages for specific expression in the valid if. Sorry if i havenโ€™t been able to explain this well, hope someone can help me soon as possible

0 10 712
10 REPLIES 10

@Daman_Bindra
Please supply screenshots of your expressions and explain what you are trying to achieve thanks.

I hope youโ€™re able to see the screen shot, basically what Iโ€™m trying to achieve here is for the column to read two separate expressions. The first one which forces users in the recipient box to have an โ€˜@โ€™ symbol in their email address, works perfectly fine. However, the second one (in which 25 characters is just a test and actual figure is meant to be 1), I want to force the users to input more than one character. As i said, I want the table column Recipient to read these expressions separately and correctly (please also correct me or advise me on my basic expressions on how i can make them better). I hope this helps

AND(
  CONTAINS([_THIS], "@"),
  (LEN([_THIS]) > 1)
)

Hi Chris, not sure what you mean about true, unless you mean that I want the conditions to return a true value, by which in that case is no. I donโ€™t want a value returned, just for the expressions to work separately. Here is a screenshot of me using AND parameters, can you help/check for me to see if the second expression (referring to recipient in tblEmail) is correct, and if im using AND correctly? many thanks

screenshot?

apologies, here it is

and(
contains([_THIS],"@"),
[Recipient]>25
)

and(
contains([_THIS],"@"),
[_THIS]>25
)

Hi Chris, i entered what you typed out for me, and it returned with this error

Top Labels in this Space