How to add multiple forms but each entirely different?

Hey!

I try to create an app for communicate between the office and the agent outside on intervention.
I made multiple forms for the 20 client I have. For each the form is personalize because there is multiple possibilities but not the same for each.

My problem is that I want in my app have the choice of wich form I do but for now I only can have one single form

Thanks for helping me and sorry for all the mistake Iโ€™m not english

0 16 458
16 REPLIES 16

So you have 20 different form views and you would like to create a view that you can trigger all of them?

Hello, Thanks for the help!

I can try to eplain better but yes (I just donโ€™t understand form โ€œviewโ€ )
I work with horses, Agents go to horse club (20 clients) and see one or multiple of horses (15 horses for each clients)
When they do something with one horse I want they complete a form

But how they can have the choice of 20 forms to choose the right client

You have 20 different tables in your app? One table for one client? (or maybe little more for other purposes).

If โ€œtablesโ€ significate google form
Yes !

When you add a Google Form as a source to your app, it creates a table into your app.

Ok!
Can we add differents form in source of a single app?

You would need to add them through the response sheet. Better option is to create one spreadsheet with 20 sheets and then add those sheets one by one to your app.

OK, I got it
I will test and see if it work

Thanks

And Maybe, there is a exemple app adapted for this ? For now I choose field service, itโ€™s the one ?

Thatโ€™s fine. Have you thought about if there could be a chance to use the same form for all clients? It would be much simpler if there would be only one table as a data source.

Yes but Iโ€™m afraid the form will be too big and lag. Because I need for all client a list of all horses. And I need data go to separate calc for exploiting them

Is the difference between these clients only how many horses they have?

No the name of horses is different, the number too, and for facturation we need to classify the client and the horses for each

Have you thought to use related table structure where the client is a parent record and the horse is a child record?

No!

There is a tutoriel for learn how do that ?

Please check this articleโ€ฆ

Top Labels in this Space