How to change inline view from map to table? (referencing items has both views)

ahmad2

How to change the view from Map to Table view for referencing items which has multiple views? Here’s the sample snapshot of the Detail View of Referenced Item :

Could I change the map view of Pemantauan to its table view?

Solved Solved
0 5 642
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

In generally the inline view is using a view where the position is set as “Ref”. If you have more than one Ref view, it can show a wrong one. One workaround is if you change the Ref view’s position to “Menu” and if you don’t want to show it in the menu, type “FALSE” to “Show If” option.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

In generally the inline view is using a view where the position is set as “Ref”. If you have more than one Ref view, it can show a wrong one. One workaround is if you change the Ref view’s position to “Menu” and if you don’t want to show it in the menu, type “FALSE” to “Show If” option.

Hi @Aleksi, do you know anyway we could manage the ref view? if we change it tie menu, it will display in menu. (which i don’t want) and make it false will disable the view.

ahmad2

It works! Kiitos paljon @Aleksi !

Loistavaa!

How else can this behavior be controlled? I do not think setting an inline view as the first ref (at least without manual reordering as in menu views) is adequate.
I want to have two columns referencing the same table, but have one displayed as a map view and the other as an inline table view. How would this be achieved, another splice and default ref view?

Top Labels in this Space