How to change the colour of the bottom bar icons when the action is active

bouhme

Like the sample app order capture. The Bottom Icon who´s primery view is active the colour has changed from black to blue.
Where can i manage this behavior an how?

Hope you understand what I mean.

0 10 2,447
  • UX
10 REPLIES 10

I’m afraid you don’t have control for that. It’s coming from the theme.

Thanks for your promt reply. Thats would not be a problem, but i wonderd because the sample app “order capture” takes the white mediumblue theme and in my app i take the theme too. In my app the icons change between black and dark grey. Unfortunately it is not so good to see which tap is active. If it would change between black and blue,green or red I would be happy.

Hi @bouhme If you want to change your colour theme it is in UX >Brand >Color theme.

That color feature is coming from the option “Allow five views in the bottom navigation bar”. If you use the older style with three buttons, it will show the button with a color.

Yes it works. Thank you very much. I don´t need the share and sync button, but no problem. If it is possible I would hide them.

I’m afraid you can’t hide them if you don’t use five bottom buttons.

Just adding to this. If your colour theme includes white it is very hard to tell which view is selected when you have 5 views

as @bouhme said.

@morgan Any thoughts about this colour challenge?

I would suggest a light gray square backround to the aktive view Icon.

morgan

Hey @bouhme I’ll be updating how the footer text and icons look shortly. They will more clearly indicated the selected view.

Thanks,
Morgan

Top Labels in this Space