How to change the Column Order of Virtual Columns?

Dear Community,
I always find the virtual columns shown at the end.
I would like to change the column order of the Virtual columns (normal columns also). How to do that?

Thank you.

Solved Solved
0 7 2,846
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Kanha_PM_Office,

To change the column order , please refer the following

You could create a slice on the table to reorder the columns.

It sounds that you are trying to change the column order in the table. Please create a slice on the said table. In the slice please tap your computer mouse on teh icon beside the column name and with mouse in pressed position move the column up or down the desired position.

You can also define column order in table and detail views โ€œcolumn orderโ€ settings.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

The slice will on itโ€™s own list the column in the same order as the table. But you can use the icon alongside each column in column list in slice to rearrange the column order.

You can then base your form view based on this slice.

You can also define column order in table and detail views โ€œcolumn orderโ€ settings.

Thank you @Suvrutt_Gurjar

@Suvrutt_Gurjar - The numbers are shown in the Columns Edit view but I couldnโ€™t change the order by myself.
Iโ€™ll check the Table & Detail Views.

Could you please update which view you are referring when you mention โ€œcolumns editโ€ view?

The numbers shown in the left corner.

Hi @Kanha_PM_Office,

To change the column order , please refer the following

It sounds that you are trying to change the column order in the table. Please create a slice on the said table. In the slice please tap your computer mouse on teh icon beside the column name and with mouse in pressed position move the column up or down the desired position.

I will do that.
Thank you

Top Labels in this Space